Webroot is one of the most popular antivirus software products in the world today. It offers full-scale antivirus security from all types of online threats without those slow and time-consuming updates. Visit Webroot login page and enter your webroot secure anywhere login details to buy and download the antivirus.
In this guide, we bring to you all about Webroot antivirus login process and some common problems that users often face along with ways to troubleshoot them. But let’s begin the drill with some steps to create a new Webroot account. Here we go:
How to Create a New Webroot Account?
- Open an ‘Internet Browser’ on your system.
- Type ‘https://www.webroot.com/login’ in your address bar.
- Navigate yourself towards the top-right corner of the page and click on the ‘Menu’ bar.
- Scroll down and click on ‘My Account’.
- There will be two options: Log in and Create Account. Under the ‘Create Account’ tab, enter the following:
- Webroot Product Key
- Email Address
- Re-enter the email address
- Re-type the password
- Your Security Code
- Enter a Security Question
- Answer to the aforementioned question
- After filling all the required details, read the ‘Webroot policy documents’ carefully.
- Check the following links:
- Privacy Statements
- License Agreement
- Terms of Service
- At last, click on ‘Register Now’.
Congrats! You have successfully created a new Webroot account. Now, you can easily access your Webroot account, manage additional settings, and buy subscriptions and do many more things.
How to Login Webroot Account
Below mentioned steps will guide you on the Webroot login process to help you enjoy the services of the antivirus. Let’s check out:
- Open the web browser and enter https://www.webroot.com/login URL to land on the webroot login page.
- Click on the upper-right corner and select ‘My Account’.
- Under the ‘My Account’ tab, provide your Webroot login credentials.
- Email Address or Registered Phone Number
- Click on ‘Log In’.
Logging in to your Webroot account is necessary whenever you want to make changes in your subscriptions or additional details.
Webroot login details such as a user password are very crucial information for login access. It should be changed always after regular intervals. This practice keeps your account safe from hackers. So let’s learn how to change the Webroot password.
A Guide to Change Webroot Login Password
To change the password go to the ‘my.webrootanywhere.com/login page and follow the below-mentioned instructions. Also, make sure that you have your current password handy.
- Access your Webroot account via www.webroot.com/login page.
- Go to ‘Account Settings’ and choose the option of ‘Change’.
- Select ‘Change Password’ and enter your ‘Current Password’ to verify.
- Now, type ‘New Password’ and retype the same to confirm your choice.
- Finally, to save the changes, click on ‘Change password’.
- Your Webroot account password is changed.
If you do not remember your current password, then you should do the following:
Easy Steps to Recover a Webroot Login Details
If you have forgotten your password, the following steps will help you recover it:
- Go to the web and enter ‘my.webrootanywhere.com/ login’.
- In the login page, enter your ‘Email address’.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- Under the section of ‘Which would you like to reset?’, click on ‘I forgot my password’
- To verify, enter your ‘Webroot email address’ or your ‘Registered phone number’ and click on ‘Submit’.
- Now, provide the correct ‘Security question’, its ‘Answer’ and click on ‘Submit’.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Contact Support’ page, enter the email ID to receive the ‘reset password’ link.
- Open your mail account and visit the reset password link.
- Enter a ‘New Password’ and re-enter to confirm and submit.
Note: Make sure that the password is not used before for the same account.
After implementing the steps you will be able to retrieve your password.
Some Common Webroot Login Problems
Due to several reasons, users may experience some issues while logging into their Webroot account. Below are some of the most common Webroot login issues reported by the users:
- Not able to change the Webroot antivirus login password.
- Unable to login via https://www.webroot.com/login page.
- Receiving ‘Login Failed’ error message while logging into the account via my.webrootanywhere.com/login.
- Redirected to the Login page even after entering the correct Webroot login credentials
- Webroot is not recognizing your password.
- No access on the phone.
There are several such login issues you may encounter while performing Webroot login steps. Here’s how you can fix them all.
Troubleshooting Webroot Login Problems
Try and apply the following tips to deal with Webroot login issues:
- Try to access your Webroot account by visiting a compatible web browser.
- Update your internet browser.
- Use the correct URL for performing the Webroot login procedure.
- Change your Webroot antivirus login password.
- While entering the password, check if the ‘Caps Lock’ is on. If yes, turn it ‘off’
These easy and common strategies will help while dealing with these kinds of common Webroot login problems.
We hope that the guide was helpful. If you are facing any difficulty then, reach out to us by calling at our toll-free number. Our experts are 24*7 available to fix any unresolved Webroot login issues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to Webroot Login
Webroot users may have several questions on their minds. To help them out, we have compiled a list of FAQs right here. Let’s check it out.
To access your Webroot account, visit the official Webroot website of and follow the subsequent steps:
1. Under ‘My Account’ enter your Webroot login credentials:
2. Click on ‘Log In’ and your Webroot login process is completed.
There are two ways to check your Webroot subscription:
1. Open the ‘Control and Panel’ folder. Click on ‘Programs and Features’. There you will find the ‘Webroot program’ icon. Open it and the entire details will be seen. Find the option of ‘Subscription’ and check details.
2. Log in to your Webroot account and navigate yourself towards ‘Keycode’. Open the panel and here you can see the number of days of subscription and the types of subscriptions purchased.
Follow these steps to know where and how you need to enter the Webroot keycode:
1. Open your Webroot account.
2. Go to ‘My Account’ using the ‘Settings’ icon.
3. Go to ‘Keycode’ and enter your Webroot keycode in ‘Example Keycode’.
4. Click on ‘Activate’.
Webroot Secure Anywhere is a website where you can enter your Webroot login credentials to access your account. Once you log in to the website, you can check your subscriptions, expiry dates, days left for subscription and more.
No. Unfortunately, Windows 8 and Windows 10 pose restrictions on the implementation of their new firewall. Webroot is still working on those limitations but, the company doesn’t assure that Webroot products will be compatible with Windows 10 even in the future.
In order to redeem the Webroot keycode, follow the subsequent steps:
1. Log in to your Webroot account.
2. Click on ‘My Account’ to open it.
3. Enter your ‘Webroot Activation Keycode’.
4. Click on ‘Activate’.
Yes. Webroot is an effective antivirus that has a unique approach towards protecting the devices and data files with an anti-phishing filter. It is considered as one of the best antivirus software applications. If you are planning to use it, you will get a free test run that lasts up to 14 days. One of the best features of Webroot is that the program takes only 15 MB space, which is half of what other antivirus software programs occupy.
If you have created a shortcut of the Webroot antivirus program, you will find the icon on the ‘Taskbar’ of your desktop. Double-click on the icon and it will open. In case, you have not created the shortcut, follow the subsequent steps:
1. Click on the ‘Start’ and open the menu.
2. Select the option of ‘All programs’.
3. Find ‘Webroot Secure Anywhere’ and double-click on it.
Find Webroot Secure Anywhere program in your system and open it. Click on the ‘Scan My Computer’ and Webroot antivirus programs will detect the virus or any unwanted device and block it from entering your device. Through this program you can have access to the following options: Advanced Settings, My Account, Identity Protections, Utilities, and Support.