Webroot is one of the best antivirus software applications. It protects your system from online threats such as viruses, spyware, malware, rootkit, and trojans among others. Buy a Webroot antivirus product and activate it through the www.webroot.com/safe activate page and then connect it to the computer.
Webroot.Com/Safe and its Features
Webroot Safe is a very popular antivirus software program loaded with some exciting features. Some of which have been mentioned below:
- Webroot Safe has this Webcam protection feature. It secures your webcam or camera of the mobile phone.
- Webroot Safe also protects the users’ personal and additional data files including passwords, usernames and credit/debit card information as well.
- To maintain your privacy, it has a system maintenance tool that deletes past activities such as browsing history, temporary files, and cookies.
- Its spam detector scans all of the data very quickly and it takes only 20 seconds to do the job.
- The automatic backup and secured online storage are given by the Webroot antivirus program.
- An efficient and real-time anti-phishing browsing facility is also provided.
What is the Need of Webroot’s Safe Portal?
Webroot.com/safe is a web portal of Webroot antivirus services. It is used to download, install and activate Webroot protection programs. The users can also uninstall and deactivate the program whenever they want after visiting the www.webroot.com/safe URL. You can upgrade webroot internet security, detect the viruses and other online threats. Help yourself in fixing some common Webroot errors, provide complete defense, set up webroot security as per your device’s requirement, fix Webroot firewall and conflicting network issues, repair obsolete Webroot software, solve system display problems, protect your system from the blue black screen, and manage many more essentials tasks through the www.webroot.com/safe URL.
How to Install Webroot.com/Safe?
The installation procedure also includes the necessary step to download the Webroot antivirus product. If you want to connect it to your system, install immediately webroot.com/safe by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of Webroot antivirus
- Find the option of ‘Download’ and hit the button to download the file
- Once, you are done with downloading it, go to the download location and open the folder
- Hit the ‘Run’ button on the downloaded folder and the installation process will automatically start
- You will be directed to a new page, here, you will be asked to provide the Webroot antivirus activation code, enter the 20 digits keycode
- Once, the process is complete. Go to the ‘Start’ option
- Click on the ‘Power’ button and select the option of ‘Restart’
How to Activate Webroot Safe?
Once you have bought the Webroot antivirus product from the retail store or downloaded from the official www.webroot.com/safe activate page, start the process of activation. The below-mentioned instructions are important to follow:
- Visit the official installation page of Webroot that is www.webroot.com/safe
- Navigate yourself towards the ‘Online Activation’ and click on it
- Here, enter the Webroot Keycode of 20 digits without any space or hyphen.
- Once, you have entered the correct activation code, hit the button of ‘Activate’
This process will take a while, let the activation process complete.
- Now, open the device and click on ‘Scan’. This option will let your device scan thoroughly
Guidelines Before You Install Webroot’ Safe Antivirus
If you want to use Webroot antivirus to protect your system and business, you have to purchase the subscription and install it simply. If you just want to prevent any problem while using the Webroot antivirus program or during the installation process then fulfill the below-mentioned Webroot Installation requirements before you start:
- A strong internet connection is required to download, install, and activate the Webroot antivirus program
- The following list includes the type of device with the version that supports the recent version of Webroot Safe
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Android 4.1
- Windows 7
- RAM for 32-bit must be 1GB
- 64-bit its 2 GB
- Free Disk Space of 20-GB or more
If your system follows the aforementioned requirements then you are prepared to install immediately through the www.webroot.com/safe page.
Where to Find the Webroot Antivirus Keycode?
Webroot antivirus keycode can be found depending on how you have got your Webroot antivirus product.
Choose one of the below and find the activation key.
- From A Third-party Website
You may find the key code in a confirmation email for your order sent by the same third-party website. If you cannot find the confirmation email in your maildrop, go to the spam filter tab and look for it.
- From The Official Webroot Website
If you have purchased your Webroot Product from Online Store that is from the official website, then, you must have received an email from the Webroot services. Your confirmation email contains the keycode along with the instructions on how to obtain it.
- Retail Shop
When you buy a package of Webroot antivirus software program, you must have got an activation key code that you can use to install Webroot from your service provider. To do so, you have to access the service provider portal and proceed towards the procedures of installation and download.
Easy Steps to Reinstall www.webroot.com/safe Program
At times, the users uninstall the Webroot antivirus program for their respective reasons. In case, you are in need to protect your system and data file and with the help of Webroot protection, here are some easy steps to reinstall the program. The process varies from device to device, choose one from the following and install immediately www.webroot.com/safe.
Reinstall Webroot On Windows through the webroot.com/safe page
- Open your Windows system and visit the internet browser
- Visit the official website through the www.webroot.com/safe download URL
- Find the option of ‘Download’ and hit the button of ‘Enter’
- This process may take a longer time, depending on your pace of internet connection, once the file is downloaded, click on the ‘Setup’ option
- Select the option of ‘Setup to Install’
- Hit the button of ‘Install’
- Once you have successfully installed the Webroot antivirus program, enter the activation key on your Windows device and activate the product you have purchased to secure your system.
Reinstall Webroot On Android Device Via the webroot.com/safe page
- Start your Android device and open the Google Play Store
- Check the Webroot application and select the ‘Webroot Mobile Protection and Antivirus’
- Click on the green tab ‘Install’ and let the process complete
- After you complete the installation process, add the ‘Webroot Antivirus Software Key Code’ to enable the program.
- Once the activation is done, you can now use the Webroot Antivirus to delete any viruses and malware that might harm your system.
Reinstall Webroot On Mac Device through the webroot.com/safe page
- Open your Macbook and visit the installation page of Webroot antivirus through the webroot.com/safe page activate via Mac’s device browser
- Click on the ‘Download’ and once the file named ‘wsamac.dmg’ is downloaded open it
- Double click on the file and it will open, you will be shown ‘on-screen guidelines to install the product
- After the installation, activate it with the help of the Webroot activation key code
- At last, scan your Macbook with the help of the Webroot antivirus protection and protect your system.
At times, the users cannot follow the given methods and fail while installing or reinstalling Webroot Safe. You may encounter webroot.com/safe activate failed or webroot.com/safe download failed errors also. In such cases, you should feel free to reach out to our technical experts.
Webroot.com/safe – 24×7 Technical Assistance to Customers
We are hopeful that with the help of the aforementioned informative solutions you can protect your respective device. If you are facing any problem, then install Webroot Safe immediately through the webroot.com/safe page on your devices. If the problem persists then you can call our toll-free number anytime. Our technical experts are ready to support you 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to www.webroot.com/safe
Follow the below-mentioned steps and activate your Webroot antivirus keycode on Windows PC successfully”:
1. Open your Windows operating system and navigate yourself towards the bottom-right corner and click on the ‘^’ icon.
2. Now, click on the ‘Webroot Antivirus’ icon. The Webroot program will open.
3. Move your cursor towards the ‘My Account’ option and click on it.
4. In the right section, under the ‘Enter a new keycode into the field below’, provide the ‘Activation Keycode’.
5. Then, click on the ‘Activate’.
Once you have applied the aforementioned steps to your operating system a new subscription will be activated.
Read and implement the enlisted instructions to renew your Webroot subscription:
1: Open the ‘www.webroot.com/safe’ page on your operating system.
2: Click on ‘My Accounts’ or on the ‘Settings’ icon.
3: If there are only a few days left for your subscription to get over then, a ‘Renewal’ message will pop on your screen.
4: Click on the message, and provide your ‘Webroot Product Key Code’.
5: At last, click on the ‘Renew Subscription’ option to start the renewal process.
If you have already installed the Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus program on your Macbook then, as per the procedure, you must now activate the program:
1: Go to the ‘Menu’ bar and scroll down the section.
2: Open the ‘Webroot Secure Anywhere’ product by clicking on the gear icon.
3: Head to the ‘My Account’ section and provide your 20-character Activation Keycode.
4: Hit the button of ‘Activate’ avail all the security services
If you are using Webroot Antivirus software to protect your system and data files but cannot find your ‘Webroot Safe Key Code’, then follow the below-mentioned steps and find your keycode within your Android device.
1: Open the ‘Webroot Secure Anywhere’ antivirus application on your Android phone.
2: Navigate yourself towards ‘Subscriptions Active’ and tap on the same bar.
3: Select the option of ‘Register’ and read the details of ‘Subscription Information’.
All the information about your subscription along with your Webroot Safe Key Code will be given in the section. Read and note the Keycode of 20 characters.
Webroot Geek Squad supports small to large businesses to move towards success by providing ultimate security. To activate the Webroot Geek Squad on your operating device, follow the below mentioned instructions:
1: Visit the ‘www.webroot.com/safe’ on your Mac, mobile device or Windows.
2: Tap on ‘My Account’ and when the window opens, get details about the subscription plan with the same.
3: Wait until the keycode window opens. Once its open you will see a section of webroot.com/safe activate for Windows/ Mac/ Mobile device
4: Under the section, enter your ‘Webroot Geek Squad Keycode’ and hit the ‘Activate’ button.
Before we begin with the instructions to install Webroot without a CD media, make sure your operating system meets all the important requirements. Once it meets the following steps:
1: Open ‘Play Store’ on your mobile device and search for ‘Webroot Antivirus’ application and hit the ‘Enter’ button.
2: Click on the ‘Install’ button and check the ‘Terms and Conditions’ option.
3: Once the download is completed, tap on the ‘Agree and Launch’ section and again click on ‘Install’.
4: Open the app and click on the ‘Activate’ button.
5: Enter your ‘20-digit Webroot Activation Key Code’ and click on ‘Ok’.
6: Once the activation process is complete, click on ‘Finish’ and use the best protecting program.
Below are the instructions to download the Webroot antivirus program, read and implement one by one.
1: Open an internet browser and head to the webroot antivirus page that is www.webroot.com/safe.
2: Navigate towards the ‘Download’ option and hit the button.
3: It will automatically start downloading and once it is downloaded open the ‘Download’ folder on your operating system.
4: Search for the ‘Webroot Antivirus download file’ and open it to proceed towards the installation and activation period.
Webroot is a well-established antivirus software that is lightweight and effective as well. It uses a specific protective approach and offers some enhancing security features. Webroot antivirus has excellent scores in our hands-on and laboratory studies, with little worry about undocumented malware that might find its way into your computer. It also has the impact on the operating system’s better performance. If you also want to use Webroot antivirus products to protect your device, head to the webroot.com/safe page and perform the on-screen instructions.
Antivirus programs like Webroot have all of the resources you need to safeguard your personal computer, mobile phone, laptop or tablet. A firewall, one tool among them that fights malware, comes with Webroot Antivirus products. Webroot Firewall can work with the antivirus components of the application to boost security for your operating device.
GCM does not provide unique IPs so allow your firewall to accept outgoing connections to all IP addresses specified in Google’s ASN of 15169. Some of the ports used by the ‘Webroot Antivirus’ are: 5228, 5230, and 5229. At times, 5230 and 5229 are also used.
You can stop Webroot antivirus from working by turning ‘Off’ the program. Follow the below-mentioned steps and ‘Turn Off’ the Webroot Secure Anywhere on your operating system.
1: Open ‘Windows’ and go to the ‘Control Panel’.
2: Search for ‘Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus’ and click on it.
3: Right-click on the icon and select the ‘Shut Down Protection’ option.
4: A confirmation message will pop on your screen, ‘Are you sure you want to shut down Webroot, stopping all realtime protection and proactive malware defense?’
5: Click on ‘Yes’ and write down the special characters you see in the ‘Captcha box’.
6: At last, click on the option ‘Ok’ Webroot will automatically stop working.
Here are the easy steps to follow to turn on the Webroot protection feature.
1: Close all the tabs and go to the ‘Start’.
2: Click on ‘Programs’ and drop down the tab to see the options.
3: Open ‘Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus’ software.
4: Turn ‘On’ the ‘Webroot protection’ feature to protect your data files and operating system.
Webroot Secure Anywhere needs no removal tools to uninstall from your device. Below, the procedures of how to remove or uninstall the ‘Webroot Antivirus’ software from Windows 10 and other versions of Windows are given. Follow as per your requirement.
For Windows 10
Type “appwiz.cpl” in the Cortana Search bar (no quotes), and press Enter on your keyboard.
For Windows 7
Click on the icon of ‘Windows’. Select “appwiz.cpl” (no quotes) in the Search area, then press the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard
For Windows XP
Click ‘Start’, then right- Run. Click “appwiz.cpl” (no quotes) in the Run window, then press Enter on your keyboard.
Now, follow the following irrespective of the version of your window.
1: This will open your Control Panel to a list of all the currently installed programs on your computer.
2: Drop down the list of programs before you see the security utility Webroot.
3: Click once to pick the Webroot protection product entry, then click Uninstall / Delete.
4: When asked if you want to remove for sure, click Yes to proceed.
5: Insert the appropriate character when prompted with a CAPTCHA
Once you follow all the aforementioned steps, the Webroot Secure Anywhere antivirus program will be reinstalled. Now, kindly Reboot or Switch Off and Switch On your operating system after the process. However, if you remove Webroot Secure Anywhere to resolve a bug, we suggest restarting your machine and checking the issue until you reinstall it.